Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring Blowout at Blooming Bulb


There are many places I shop online to purchase perennial bulbs, but Blooming Bulb is one of my favorites. I just got an email that for today (May 25th) until midnight, they are having their Spring Blowout sale. You'll be able to save up to 45% on perennial bulbs and more at their store.

I don't receive any kind of commission or endorsement from Blooming Bulb, and this is not a sponsored review. I just wanted to pass the savings on to other perennial bulb enthusiasts out there who might appreciate the sale. You can follow this link to get to their website:

http://www.bloomingbulb.com/

I've placed several orders for perennial bulbs with this company, and found their service to be superb and shipping to be quick. But the sale ends tonight, so you'll have to act fast if you want to buy perennial bulbs from them to plant this spring or fall.